Shield Your Body is proud to bring you The Healthier Tech Podcast – the show about finding a healthier relationship with modern technology.
Each week our two co-hosts, SYB CEO R Blank, and Stephanie Warner, interview a different guest. They could be a scientist, an activist, an entrepreneur, a doctor, a community organizer – it’s a super wide range of voices from multiple industries, and from around the world.
And we get into deep, engaging discussions on the evolution of technology, its impact on our lives, and the ways people are approaching their relationships with technology to find healthier lifestyles.
- In this episode, John Cray explains how early detection of mental health struggles through tech can be a game changer.
- In this episode, Andrew McAfee explains how the NCB is different from other dirty electricity filters, what dirty electricity is, and how it can often manifest in electro-sensitivity.
- In this episode, Juan Sanchez talks about how to stop being addicted to technology and instead, build real connections with the people you care about.
- In this episode, Marjorie Tong talks about the origins of Juunaday, why we should all be more conscious of the EMF around us, and staying protected from EMF without losing connection with those you love.
- In this episode, Andrew Pace explains how there is no difference between building a quality home and building a healthy home.
- In this episode, Quentin Sherrif takes us on a journey through the transformative power of human connection. As the co-host of the Connectors podcast, Quentin shares insights on navigating personal and organizational change, emphasizing the crucial role of empathy in fostering meaningful relationships.
- In this episode, Laura talks about the power of sound frequencies, holistic wellness, mindful intentions, and personalized well-being journeys.
- In this episode, Rob talks about measuring EMFs the simple changes you can make to change your exposure.
- In this episode, Michael talks about Michael discusses his journey from the computer industry to international development and funding opportunities.
- In this episode, Scott shares some actionable steps we can all start to take today to be an ambassador of compassion and bring joy, not just happiness, into our lives.